- Finishing off the dresser transition (clearing off the top of my "new" dresser and finishing the organization of my clothes)
- Finishing the great cookbook project (indexing all the recipes in the cookbook I made of family recipes and the ones I've clipped out of magazines and newspapers)
- Moving stuff around in the dining room cabinets and the one that's now in the living room--many of the shelves are still empty
- Completing the great photo project (I have photo boxes and have begun organizing decades' worth of photos into sections by time...but right now the family room is cluttered with photos, boxes, and photo albums--I started this during the Olympics but have a ways to go to finish)
- Finishing the cleanup of the study (which got messed up during the holidays)
Not to mention...getting back into the groove of finishing the recleaning and organizing of the kitchen, bathroom, and bedroom...
In preparation to move on to the new worst room in the house--the family room! And the kids rooms, etc.
But we have houseguests coming from the UK in April, so we have a new deadline to get the house in some semblance of order. Mike told me the other day that he is beginning to panic. We haven't been home much recently, and that doesn't help either.
Feeling overwhelmed and tired just thinking about all this!